September 5, 2010

Intro!

Hello out there! So I am Racheal and am a long time best friend of Sister Brent who is spearheading this blog. I am 22, the most blessed wife of almost 3 years, a nurse, and most excitingly soon to be a new mother! My husband Jon and I have been together for over 4 years. We met in June of 2006 (with a little help from Britney), Jon was baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in September of 2006, we were engaged in November and were then married September 20th, 2007 in the Bountiful Utah temple. It was the best and yet hardest decision that we have ever made. Whenever we have followed what the Lord has asked of us, we have been blessed.

We strive to keep our love and marriage strong by being best friends. We are always laughing and working together through each challenge life throws at us. We have common goals and work to support and help each other.

A funny story from today... Jon likes to cook and to bake and every now and then he likes to try new recipes and so forth. So today he was trying to make an Italian cake with cream cheese frosting. I was helping him to get the egg whites to peeks and I told him about how when I was in Jr/Sr high I would put egg whites in my hair to make it curly, so after he finished with the egg whites that needed to go in the cake, he put a little in his beard/chin hairs and asked if he looked sexy now. I was so funny.

Well, I'm off to spend some time with my hubby! The Church is true!

No comments:

Post a Comment